Thank you 2007 for all the good times that we shared. You were pretty good to us, and we are forever thankful.
And now, Good Morning 2008 … we have big plans for you! We hope you will help us to work on the following:
- We are excited to move to our new home and hope that you will help us to make the most of it.
- We would like to remove as much corn from our diet as possible this year.
- We would like to get connected with and active within the home/unschooling “world”.
- We would like to celebrate our creativity daily — keeping art active in our lives on a daily basis.
- We would like to enjoy as much love, laughter, and joy as possible 🙂
So, thank you for coming 2008. We are looking forward to spending some time with you.
Oh – and we are so thankful that when you end – you will take our current president with you. We have been waiting for you to do this for the past 7+ years.
Goodbye 2007. Welcome 2008.
P.S. Oh – 2008, we forgot to thank you in advance for bringing us our new cousin from Kazakhstan! We so look forward to his/her homecoming.