1. The right to VOTE!
2. These two prints by Berkley Illustration:
3. Craft Fairs. Selling crafts to those who are willing to pay for them because they fully appreciate the work and beauty of a lovingly handmade item … well, that is just downright addictive. I am booked at various fairs from now till mid December.
4. Making magnets from vintage magazine ads. Also very addictive. (Terrible pics though – sorry).
5. Silly Songs With Larry. Seriously. Isaac and I cannot possibly get enough of this CD. This song is my absolute fave. This is Isaac’s fave. (Cd available in our Amazon.com store – highly recommended). Daddy doesn’t have a fave. He just thinks we’re weird. Whatever.
6. Going through old Catholic school photos in order to post them on my Facebook page. Hilarious.
7. This post by Perla. (I love you with all my heart).
All good stuff. What are you loving today?