2. Anticipating this new Disney Movie: The Princess and the Frog … the first Disney movie to feature a “black” princess and prince. WAY over due.
3. Thinking of ways to cut up these amazing vintage goodwill finds in order to make magnets and pins for my shop: (and maybe frame a few gorgeous illustrations) …
4. Working on a photography project with my friend Tom Grogan. Very “hush-hush” right now, but I can’t wait to begin telling folks. Very exciting stuff.
5. Trading goodies on Etsy with fellow artisans. Here are my latest scores:
6. Attending area open mike nights … and enjoying all the local talent.
7. Getting together with friends for drinks, laughs and deep conversation.
8. Thrifting, thrifting, thrifting …
9. Ignoring housework & enjoying the sun instead.
I hope you all are enjoying yourselves as well!
Lots of Love,