So, if you will join me, I would like to share some of the blessings of this past year with you and I invite you to do the same.
In no particular order …
…but this one being the most important of all …
* Meg has moved in with us for good. Amen x infinity. This is the greatest blessing to ever happen to our family — and I hope it is true for her as well. She is safe, loved, supported, and she is family now. Truly. We could not even begin to tell you how thankful we are for her. And how very proud.
* Isaac’s biological relations were found safe after the horrible quake in Haiti. What an incredible blessing. After all the devastation and loss of life in that country – we were able to locate the Metellus family and help them in whatever ways we could.
* Because of this dog, this dog and this fundraiser — I have made the most incredible lifelong friends. I could have never imagined being so greatly blessed with the bounty of friends that I have now — and I am so incredibly grateful! All my peeps at the Bangor Humane Society are such amazing blessings — as well as all my “downtown” peeps — my clients — my mommy friends, my crafting friends, etc. Such a blessing to be surrounded by wonderful people.
* My dream of becoming a professional photographer has been realized. Studio 36 is a dream come true … and within one year has become so successful that we needed a bigger, better location! It is still a long way from paying all the bills. But I am blessed by the clients who have come into my life, by doing what I love and by the growth potential of the biz.
* This past year has been a healthy one for all. How awesome is that!?
* We got a kitty! And I love her. Big. Much.
* Disney World! We were blessed with a hard earned trip to DisneyWorld! Ahhh — the memories are simply awesome. I love that place. So magical. So family oriented. When I think of it, I have this intense urge to go back — but also this calming, joyful sensation that I have experienced some wonderful things there. (Of which I have yet to post on this blog — I am so behind in my posts!). And Isaac got to meet Spiderman. For real. So totally cool.
* Love. I — we — are blessed by the love in our family on a daily basis. Our little foursome has its ups and downs — but we are so in love with one another. That is so worth waking up for 🙂
Heck – let’s make this into a giveaway! Post your thankful thought and I will draw a random winner from your messages to receive a gift from my shop.